So once the hydrangea were dried, I was ready to assemble the final product. I found cardstock in colors that I liked and then cut them down to the appropriate sizes according to the frames. I decided what arrangement of flowers I wanted for each color paper and frame as well as what direction the frames would go. Then, I glued the flowers on to the cardstock, using tweezers to transfer the delicate dried flowers. (*Note* I used a glue stick because it was what I had handy however I'm sure liquid glue would have gone a little faster and worked even better)
Then I simply put the flower arrangements into the frames I had spray painted previously.
Finally, I hung the frames on the wall in the pattern that I thought looked best.
I used the eggplant calla lilies to form an "S" for the first letter of our last name, otherwise I just arranged the flowers how I thought they looked pretty. The heart was a little difficult to form but I think you can tell what it is :) Anyways, I think it turned out good and this will be a great way to remember our wedding day by looking at our flowers displayed.