Here is the BEFORE:
And here is the AFTER:
New paint job, new hardware...what a beauty!
Like I said, it was a several week process and we are glad to have the garage back (well almost~ other projects are ongoing...).
Here is what we used for this project:
First we took everything apart and sanded down each piece.
Then we sprayed everything with the primer.
While that was drying, we taped off the glass doors and sprayed the panel dividers gold.
Once all of the pieces were sanded and primed, we spray painted them all Valspar Gloss 'Almond'.
Once that dried, we were able to start glazing. (We used the Valspar Tintable Glaze, tinted with black paint which we had from a previous project).
Waited for everything to dry...I'm so impatient...Put on new hardware...Reassembled...
And TaDa! Brand new china cabinet!
We LOVE it!
Linking up here: House of Hepworths