Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time, money and ziplines

***Not sure what happened, but this was originally posted (or should have been) on 5/8/11.  It took multiple attempts to upload the video and when it finally did upload, I posted this and then watched the video...Went to post about the grill today and this was missing...Anyways, here is the original post.

The last few weeks I feel like my projects have been on hold.  The ones I would like to do I can't do quickly and it feels like I never have enough time to start them.  I've also come to the realization that all of the projects I would like to do may get costly.  Hopefully I can find the appropriate balance.


In the meantime though, we did take advantage of a zipline adventure that my family had given us a gift certificate for.  Six ziplines in various lengths through the trees and over a valley.  The longest one was 900 feet long and took 32 seconds to complete.  We had a blast!



Here we are all geared up before hand.



And here is a video of the longest one.  My husband did the recording of his ride and then records me coming in.  Don't worry he doesn't fall off half way through like it looks in the video...he had to drop the camera (which was attached to his harness) so he could slow down at the end.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...