Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding Details: DIY Series

As my one year anniversary (October 9) approaches I thought I would detail some of the things my husband and I did to make our wedding 'ours'.  We did a lot of things DIY and were humbled by how many compliments we received afterwards.  I scoured through magazines, websites, blogs and anything I could find wedding related for ideas and then we put on our spin on the ideas we found.  Today I will show some of the pictures from our wedding and then each week I will break down some of the DIY projects.  I hope you enjoy looking through this series as much as we enjoyed planning and implementing our wedding day!














Ceremony location: Chestnut Square Chapel, Mckinney, TX
Reception location: Mckinney Cotton Mill, Mckinney, TX
Photographer: www.jimmages.com

Other details will be noted in future posts!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wedding is an important part of the life; this time comes in everybody’s life when he or she realizes that now it’s time to make someone happy.
    wedding saver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...