Saturday, December 3, 2011

Recipe Review- Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns

I came across this recipe on www.wearenotmartha.com and had to try them immediately.  I spent the next several hours making the buns and then quickly enjoyed one afterwards!

The recipe was easy to follow but definitely time consuming.  I kneaded the dough myself instead of doing it in the mixer. I followed the bloggers advice of adding more cinnamon and sugar before rolling the dough up.  The only thing I changed was that the frosting called for 1T of milk but it was not enough liquid to make the frosting so I ended up using 2T. (Then I made a second batch of the frosting as I did not think the first amount was enough).











The pumpkin cinnamon buns were very good.  The pumpkin flavor was subtle but added something just a little extra to the standard cinnamon bun.  I will make them again and recommend trying them for yourselves.  Thanks for posting this recipe www.wearenotmartha.com!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...